[R] R CMD build

Knut Krueger rh at knut-krueger.de
Sun Apr 21 00:10:54 CEST 2013

Am 20.04.2013 15:50, schrieb Gabor Grothendieck:
> Note that there is a separate directory for the 64-bit R executables.
Does it make any difference to check and pack the source files iwth 32
or 64 bit?
> Also, downloading MinGW should not be needed. Rtools already contains
> the needed UNIX utilities.
Yes indeed it works better than MinGW

> You might want to look into the Windows batch files at
> http://batchfiles.googlecode.com .

At least it would be very helpful for windows user to give the hint to
the executable rcmd.exe build ... instead of R cmd build ...

I already set up an linux system today to solve the problem ....

Thank you
Knut