[R] Mancova with R

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Apr 17 16:54:43 CEST 2013

Dear Remi,

Take a look at the Anova() function in the car package. In your case, you could use

Anova(lm(as.matrix(Y) ~  x + z))

or, for more detail,

summary(Anova(lm(as.matrix(Y) ~  x + z)))

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/