[R] odfWeave: Some questions about potential formatting options

Paul Miller pjmiller_57 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 22:40:28 CEST 2013

Hello All,

Learning to use the odfWeave package. I really like the package. It has good documentation, makes some very nice looking tables, and seems to have lots of options for customizing output.

There are a few things I'd like to do that don't seem to be covered in the documentation though. So I'm not sure if they're possible or not.

Here's a list of some things I'd like to be able to do:

1. Make titles generated by odfTableCaption/odfFigureCaption bold

2. Add footnotes to tables (using something other than odfCat)

3. Control the width of columns

4. Control the alignment of columns (first column left and centered otherwise)

Is it possible to do any or all of these things using odfWeave?

Thanks,

Paul