[R] Package ‘FAdist’ - Log-Pearson Type III Distribution

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 20:03:59 CEST 2013

On Apr 6, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Katherine Gobin wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am referring to your package "FAdist". I wish to know how to
> estimate the parameters of the distribution - "Log-Pearson Type III
> Distribution"?

I suppose I could look up the maintainer of that package and try to
see if they are a regular on R, but that is really your
responsibility. Questions about specific non-base packages really are
supposed to be posed in that manner. Although some maintainers are
"regulars", other are infrequent readers and depend on having copies
forwarded.

> Will it be possible for you to guide me or inform the package in R,
> I can use to estimate the parameters.

That a pretty vague request. You are asked in the Posting Guide to be
as specific as possible and to provide as much context as possible.
Please read the Posting Guide.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA