[R] Canadian politcal party colours in ggplot2

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Apr 5 15:12:32 CEST 2013

I never thought of looking at the logo (headslap!).
Thanks.

Ista's link to the wiki provides #EA6D6A which seems pretty close.  However, when I see   #FF6600, it really looks correct though the difference seems minor, at least on the screen.

Looks like Wiki may be slightly off so I'll  have to cross-check using your approach. I was willing to settle for basic reds and blues, etc  but  the orange was really bugging me.

The Wiki was interesting: I had never heard of some of those parties;  I did wipe a tear away when I saw the Rhinoceros Party listed.  It was a sad day when we lost it.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada