[R] help with kriging interpolation

Jon Olav Skoien jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Apr 4 13:56:59 CEST 2013

I am not sure which soil example you refer to (meuse?), but it should
anyway be fairly easy to get a single interpolation, just give a single
point as the prediction location. The easiest is probably to start with
the automap package or the intamap package, where the variogram fitting
etc is done automatically. If this doesnt work out, you have to describe
better what you are looking for.

You will usually get more answers to questions about geostatistics on
the r-sig-geo mailinglist.

Cheers,
Jon