[R] (no subject)

Ana Lucía Cárdenas Martínez ana.cardenasmtz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:48:54 CEST 2013

Hello,

I want to perform a latent class analysis using poLCA package. My formula
is:

substances <- cbind(subs1, subs2, subs3, subs4, subs5, subs6) ~
gender+age+education+income+occupation+urban+dbehavior+incarceration+treatment+depression+alcriteria

I want to include sample weights in the model, I have read that poLCA does
not take into account weights, but when I introduce them, it seems that the
model is running correctly. This is the command I am using:

lca2 <- poLCA(substances, ena, nclass=2, graphs=TRUE, maxiter=2000,
(weights=p_adicc))

my question is, if the results are really taking into account the weights ?
if not, how can I introduce weights into my analysis?

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Ana