[R] R Commander and FactoMineR

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Apr 2 15:00:42 CEST 2013

Dear Dániel,

One normally sends a bug report to the maintainer of a package, in this case the maintainer of the FactoMineR package, Francois Husson, to whom I'm copying this reply.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/