[R] Mac Text editors

Emilio López emilio.lopez at urjc.es
Thu Sep 27 17:35:57 CEST 2012

Hello,
I am not a Mac user, but I use Eclipse+StatET in both Windows and
Linux, and it is the best IDE (not just text editor) for me. It
supports code syntax, R and Sweave editors, object explorer, document
outline, debugging, ... Besides, Eclipse has other plugins that may be
useful for some tasks in R (web programming, xml, LaTeX, ...)
http://www.walware.de/goto/statet
It is supposed to run also in Mac, but I have not tested it.

Good luck!
Emilio L. Cano