[R] nlme function examples for dose-respone

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Sep 25 18:13:19 CEST 2012

1. Post on R-sig-mixed-models instead. Much more expertise and relevance there.

2. I would forget about mixed effects and treat the locations as
fixed. With only 5, you don't have enough information  to estimate the
variance component with any precision anyway.

3. Feel free to ignore (2) and defer to the experts at (1).

Cheers,
Bert