[R] List creation based on matrix

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Mon Sep 24 14:25:55 CEST 2012

Hello,

Like this your data example is unusable, how can we reproduce it?
Please use dput() to post data. Example:

# Make up some data.
x <- data.frame(A = letters[1:5], X = 1:5)

# Paste the output of this in a post
dput(x)
structure(list(A = structure(1:5, .Label = c("a", "b", "c", "d",
"e"), class = "factor"), X = 1:5), .Names = c("A", "X"), row.names = c(NA,
-5L), class = "data.frame")

Rui Barradas