[R] Conditional operations in R

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Sep 18 18:31:09 CEST 2012

Have your read an Introduction to R? If not, do so before posting
further. There are also many "R for SAS users" tutorials on the web
I'm sure. Google or check CRAN. In particular, you need to understand
how indexing works. See ?"[" and ?subset

You will certainly have to define what you mean by "just over". Once
you do so, ?cumsum will do what you want (once you learn about
indexing in R).

-- Bert