[R] Boxplot lattice vs standard graphics

maxbre mbressan at arpa.veneto.it
Mon Sep 17 13:18:46 CEST 2012

here it is, I think (I hope)  I'm getting a little closer with this, but
still there is something  to sort out...

error using packet 1
unused argument(s)  (coef =1.5, do.out=TRUE)

by reading the help for panel.bwplot at the argument "stats" it says: "the
function must accept arguments coef and do.out even if they do not use them
(a ... argument is good enough). "
I'm not sure how to couple with this...

any help for this ?

thanks

## start code

mystats <- function(x){
  out <- boxplot.stats(10^x)
  out$stats <- log10(out$stats)
  out$conf <- log10(out$conf) ## Omit if you don't want notches
  out$out <- log10(out$out)
  out$coef<-1.5 #??
  out$do.out<-"TRUE" #??
  out ## With the boxplot statistics converted to the log10 scale
}

bwplot(conc~site, data=test,
       scales=list(y=list(log=10)),
       panel= function(x,y){