[R] Can anyone help why the errors are coming and rectify it?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:01:13 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Jessica Streicher
<j.streicher at micromata.de> wrote:
> Now i know why using else never worked for me - really, i'd consider this more of a bug than a feature of the language ;)

If it makes you feel any better (I can't imagine it would), javascript
has the same 'feature' for much the same reason.  Python doesn't, but
then again, they don't have braces so the parsing is easier (i.e.,
there exist universalizable rules)....

Michael