[R] Parallel R

Bazman76 h_a_patience at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:22:21 CEST 2012

Thanks for that I hadn't realised parallel could run on windows Pc's.

The code is differential evolution but its not part of a package.

Still I would like to be able to use cloud computing if possible, any
thoughts on the easiest way to achieve that using a windows based PC?

Found this blog which seems to give pretty clear instructions:

http://travisnelson.net/2011/05/05/ec2-micro-instance-of-rstudio/

and was also recommended cloudRmpi package.

Have you experience with either of these?