[R] fractional balanced design conjoint analysis

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Thu Sep 13 17:56:21 CEST 2012

> We would like to generate fractional design for a conjoint
> analysis. For example we would like to reduce 2x2x2x2x3 -->
> 12-16 profiles.

package BHH2 includes routines for 2-level fractional factorials with specified generators.
package FrF2 provides a different 2-level fractional factorial design toolkit.

Something tells me you won't get a balanced 2x2x2x2x3 fractional in 16 or fewer runs though. I think 18 is possible.

S Ellison