[R] Need help

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:45:52 CEST 2012

> ________________________________

Like I said, look in to Ryacas which provides an inteirface to the
FOSS Yacas Mathematidca clone. This really isn't a sweet spot of
'core' R and other than that, I don't know of other ways to do it. If
your impetus is getting away from propriety software, you might also
look into Sage.

Cheers,
Michael