[R] CRAN, install packages problem on networked PC

Tue Sep 11 09:29:57 CEST 2012

I see that you have set a proxy to a nonstandard DNS name, and your first warning is that your computer couldn't figure out where that proxy is. This is not an R question... please talk to your network administrator about whether you have a proxy and what it is called.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing