[R] Contrasts for 2x4 interaction in mixed effects model

semperparatus robe0899 at umn.edu
Tue Sep 11 02:59:35 CEST 2012

I want to change it because I don't want to compare in this instance between
conditions, but I simply want to see the contrast t-statistic between
patient and control at every level of condition (1, 2, and 3).

>From there I'd like to be able to plot the t-statistic for the contrast
between patient and control at level 1 of conditon, level 2 of condition,
and level 3 of condition, each with error bars.

In the post I responded to the output gave fixed effect output for
SecA:Fir1, SecB:Fir1, SecC:Fir1, and SecD:Fir1.  I'm hoping to get the same
sort of output but for mine it would be Cond1:Patient1,  Cond2:Patient1,
Cond3:Patient1.

Does that make sense?