[R] pairwise comparisions

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Sep 10 19:16:00 CEST 2012

1. Be forewarned: There may be special approaches built into specific
packages that are better than "generalist" approaches like the one I
suggest here.

2. The general approach to this sort of thing is with ?outer, if I
understand you correctly.

3. Have you read an Introduction to R (ships with every copy of R)? If
not, stop and read it before posting further to this list, as it may
well contain answers to the questions you wish to pose here.

Cheers,
Bert