[R] how to save a heatmap.2 in png /jpeg /tiff

Fred frederic.stadler at unifr.ch
Sun Sep 9 19:36:31 CEST 2012

hey Sarah,
thanks for your help !!

Of Course I put the second quote also (I forgot to put it on the last post).
Sorry, I don't get the my.plot.code... # I'm new in R and use it only to
draw heatmaps right now.
Well, I did forget the dev.off(). # but I got
null device (1) # when quartz is turned off and when it's on I get : "
quartz 2".

But I don't have any files called "heatmap.2.png " on my computer.
I really don't understand why I don't get anything !

and when I do:
> jpeg ("heatmap.jpg") # it works but I get only a 20kb picture which is
> useless in my case (edit and work on it in photoshop)

Fred