[R] linking HTML with R

Hugh Morgan h.morgan at har.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 12:10:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

There are many ways to do this.  As well as the php way mentioned by
Franz, you could use cgi.  This would probably be considered the
traditional way of doing it.  As we are java web developers we are
aiming to use Rserve (http://www.rforge.net/Rserve/) and tomcat (this
can also interact with php and C).  It probably depends on how you are
set up to serve the rest of your site.

Cheers,

Hugh