[R] Sweave encoding option

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Sep 5 04:40:55 CEST 2012

What happened might be that your vacation took too long. The encoding
argument was introduced in R 2.13.1 (July last year). Nothing has
changed in your Rnw document, but things have always been changing in
R, so the best thing to do is to check out help(Sweave).

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>