[R] adjust font in ggplot2 to LaTeX document

Jonas Stein news at jonasstein.de
Sun Sep 30 20:38:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

how can i adjust the font in a ggplot2 qplot so that it will look
similar to the LaTeX font?
Computer Modern Sans Serif in the same size would be nice.

My output device is
ggsave(filename="test.pdf", width=5.5, height=3, dpi=300)
and i will include the graphic with 5.5 inch in LaTeX.

I found some pages about that topic but all solutions that i found have
been very complicate and confusing to me.
But the articles have been from 2009 too, so i guess there will be
some easy solution today...

Is "theme" the keyword to find the solution?
Or will i have to include a binary font file?

Can someone give me a link to an example?

Kind regards and thanks a lot,

--
Jonas Stein <news at jonasstein.de>