[R] Is it possible to enter in a function wich is within a library ?

ikuzar razuki at hotmail.fr
Fri Sep 28 12:13:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'd like to know if it is Ipossible to enter in a function wich is included
in a library ?
I know how to debug function wich is in a R file (but not in a library). But
it is not the case when the function is included in a library. I want to go
step by step in this function in order to test objects 'values.  I tried
debug(the_function) but the program does not stop at the_function (it only
shows the body of the function).

Thanks for your help.