[R] Thanks for helping - back to the community?

Richard Müller mueller.eisborn at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 8 11:47:33 CEST 2012

DeaR R-fellows,
I got a lot of help from you concerning the generation of heat maps,
so I was able to write and work with a script for this purpose at
last. Some visitors of our Ecological Station asked about the
generation of the graphs and so I decided to write down a small
description.

Is it adviseable to publish the link to the article in an R-wiki
(which?) so I can give back a little to the community? The article is
in german: "Grafikausgabe mit "R" - zwei Beispiele aus der Praxis der
Ökologischen Station" (www.phytoplankton.info/download/r-grafik.pdf)
--
Richard Müller . Am Spring 9 . D-58802 Balve
www.oeko-sorpe.de