[R] boxplots of various levels

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Oct 31 13:12:25 CET 2012

I am not sure I understand exactly what you want but does this do anything like what you want?

library(ggplot2)
mydata  <-  data.frame(result = rnorm(100), group = rep(c("1", "2"), each = 50),
                       side = sample(c("L", "R"), 100, replace = TRUE) , dtime = rep(1:10, each=10))

p  <-  ggplot(mydata , aes( group, result, fill = side ))+ geom_boxplot() +
                            facet_wrap(~dtime)

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada