[R] error in lm

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:13:55 CET 2012

For a single response variable tools like LASSO, LARS, ridge
regression, elasticnet, model averageing, and other penalized methods
(packages lasso2, lars, rms, elasticnet, MASS, BMA, and probably
others implement these tools) are preferred to stepwise methods.  I
don't know if any of these have been implemented to work with
multivariate responses (or how that would affect the methods).