[R] Updating R 2.15.0 to 2.15.2

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 26 21:47:14 CEST 2012

Why taking this off-list? Don't you want people on the list to tell you
how they do this on Windows? I don't use Windows sorry, so I can't help
you. One note though is that, as far as CRAN packages are concerned,
re-installing them on Windows should be relatively fast (as long as you
have fast access to a CRAN mirror) because installing binary packages
is fast.

Cheers,
H.

E-mail: hpages at fhcrc.org