[R] Results not dispalying in R console

Rolf Turner rolf.turner at xtra.co.nz
Wed Oct 24 10:25:22 CEST 2012

On 24/10/12 19:44, arunkumar1111 wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm not getting any results in R console when i run commands. I reinstalled
> R but the results are same.

I *suspect* that you are "displaying" the results inside some sort of
function
(e.g. a for loop, or source() ) whence the results are invisible unless
explicitly print()-ed.   However, given the award-winning vagueness of your
question, it's hard to tell.

Advice:

(1) Learn something about R; don't just hammer and hope.  Read the
introductory manuals and scan the FAQ.

(2) Learn to ask questions in such a manner that they can actually
be answered.  As fortune(182) has it, ``R is lacking a mind_read()
function!''

     cheers,

         Rolf Turner