[R] scatterplot with wrong line offset

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Oct 23 22:27:13 CEST 2012

Dear Francisco,

>From ?scatterplot:

"reset.par: 	if TRUE then plotting parameters are reset to their previous values when scatterplot exits; if FALSE then the mar and mfcol parameters are altered for the current plotting device. Set to FALSE if you want to add graphical elements (such as lines) to the plot."

Best,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/