[R] Moving a file from one location to another

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Wed Oct 17 13:53:04 CEST 2012

Hello,

On Windows this should be the old DOS command RENAME (or REN) and
apparently the R function ?file.rename carries it's name.

And yes, the question is terrible. It also shows poor use of the help
system. I didn't know the function name but got it right at the second try:

?file   # no, other stuff
?file.copy  # yes

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas