[R] Windows 7 R (32/64bit) running under cygwin: package not found

Aldi Kraja aldi at wustl.edu
Tue Oct 16 21:02:53 CEST 2012

Thank you all including Bert,

In my opinion the library() when is working in cygwin env., does not
check the additional libraries, where R installed the additional packages.

So the solution for this problem was to define manually in my programs
where is located the library of additional packages:
(although I was expecting library() itself to know about the additional
packages

library('rgenoud',lib.loc='C:/Users/aldi/Documents/R/win-library/2.15')
This solved the problem. Now R works again in cygwin. :-)

Thanks,

Aldi