[R] Windows 7 R (32/64bit) running under cygwin: package not found

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Oct 16 19:18:45 CEST 2012

Probably because when you run it from Cygwin the R_LIBS variable does not point to the user and install library directories. I don't know how Rgui knows where they are (registry?) but you can look in the .Library and .Library.site variables to see the results.

In a case like this, posting your sessionInfo() for each case is highly recommended.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing