[R] library(rmeta)

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Oct 16 16:44:11 CEST 2012

Please supply some sample data and code.
 The easiest way to supply data  is to use the dput() function.  Example with your file named "testfile":
dput(testfile)
Then copy the output and paste into your email.  For large data sets, you can just supply a representative sample.  Usually,
dput(head(testfile, 100)) will be sufficient.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada