[R] Date Math

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Oct 14 19:29:29 CEST 2012

There are a few ways.  The xts package has a "lag" function. So does
"zoo".  Pay careful attention to the conventions used for specifying
relative time in these various packages. You can also infill your missing
data to create a regularly-spaced time series.  There is no shortage of
web information about this topic... you can start at the Time Series task
view on CRAN or just use a search engine.