[R] Finding root of quadratic equation

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:36:50 CEST 2012

Hi Sveta,

This is pretty self-evidently homework (and rather odd homework at
that) so I'm afraid it's the policy of the list not to give you a
hand. We can never be quite sure what your teacher wants you to learn
from any given assignment and we don't want to undermine the education
that you are paying for.

Good luck though!

Michaewl