[R] plots for presentation

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:20:15 CEST 2012

Duncan's answer is probably the easiest, but another alternative is to
use the tikz device instead of .eps files, then you can find the code
within the figure for the parts that you want to appear later and
enclose them in the beamer commands that will make them appear later.
Unfortunately this is not easy to automate, if you recreate the plot,
then you need to completely redo the inserting of the beamer commands.