[R] a question

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Fri Oct 12 01:08:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

What a terribly asked question.
Let me rephrase it. You have a time series 'x' simulated with garchSim
from package fGarch and have fitted a model using garchFit.
1. You want to extract the coefficients.
coef(fit)

2. You want the series of observations (simulated) and of conditional sd.
x$garch
x$sigma

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas