[R] Exporting summary plm results to latex

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Thu Oct 11 08:45:32 CEST 2012

Hi Sebastian

I think I found the package by accident when I did a search of the
Cran package page for"latex" but did not use it as it could not do a
very particular problem.

If there was no other alternative use the add.to.row argument of xtable
A while ago I needed to add some info from the summary of a glm an I
think I did it by using the add.to.row argument and
"\multicolumn{n}{l}{text} & "  value
where n is the number of columns for the text and the value is the
summary subscript object.
Be careful of "\" which has to be "\\" and carriage returns
I know its a bit kludgy but if I was doing more of them I would make
a template for my text editor which cuts down the work.

Regards

Duncan