[R] warning in summary(aov())

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:30:59 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Jhope <jeanwaijang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I am very willing to subscribe to where you think is appropriate but I
> thought I was subscribed.
>
> I have a password that I can log into Nabble with and I receive update
> emails from the R-help forum constantly in to my inbox [R] folder. Are
> you referring to the Quality and Assurance R-sig forum I should
> subscribe to? I don't  understand. Please explain.
>
> Jean

Hi Jean, I mean here:

which is the gateway for all of the R mailing lists (R Help as well as
various special topic groups, the QA one perhaps among them, but also
geostatistics, finance, HPC, etc.). If you subscribe, you can post
unmoderated, browse the archives, and have either all emails sent to
you directly, or have them delivered in a daily "digest" format. Best
of all, you won't get people annoyed at Nabble -- we really don't
blame folks for using Nabble: it's unfortunately well optimized for
search engines, but we do resent it for the bad habits it encourages.

Cheers,
Michael