[R] Generating random geographical coordinates

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:02:57 CEST 2012

Change 1 to some other number to get more points from runif()

More generally, take a look at "An Introduction to R" and read most
everything you can find on the topic of vectorization. If you don't
know how to get "An Introduction to R", try typing help.start() at
your prompt and it should happen automatically.

Cheers,
Michael