[R] RGL package surface plot

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Oct 10 05:13:53 CEST 2012

You should help us per the posting guide.... reproducible sample data, code you have tried that you thought would work, why you think it did not, output of sessionInfo function...

Note that you can learn a lot by doing this exercise, your problem may not be where you think it is (or where we might guess it is)

See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing