[R] device error pdf

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Mon Oct 8 20:38:07 CEST 2012

Hello,

Without looking to much at your function pdfc(), it is obvious to me
that the error comes not from what the function does or does not, but
from not having dots '...' as a formal argument.
Simply put, you can only use '...' inside a function if it's a formal
argument to that function.

Try pdfc <- function (file = "Rplot.pdf", ...) and see what happens.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas