[R] warning in summary(aov())

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:54:05 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Jhope <jeanwaijang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for letting me know. It may be where I hit reply but I typically
> hit the latest comment.  I'm sorry but I only know how to post  my Q on
> nabble. If there is another way to post, please let me know.
>
> Thanks, Jean

You are strongly recommended to subscribe to the R-help mailing list
_qua mailing list_ if you are a regular poster (and I'd say 38 times
in the year counts as regular) -- you can do so at the link below and
in the footer of every post. Once you do so, you can access / post /
reply through your email account (and browse the archives available at
the same site)

Michael