[R] Problem with national characters in main, xlab, ylab with pdf{grDevices} / postscript {grDevices}

Magdalena A. Tkacz magdalena.tkacz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:15:10 CEST 2012

Hello.

Yes, you're right -Poland, Central/Eastern Europe.
My apologies - my fault  - not to state it directly in post.

Than you for your advice, especially concerning viewer (when OS is Win).

Under Windows (checked both on english and polish version of OS) works
fine with font family you proposed, previewed with Sumatra PDF or
TeXworks internal viewer (Adobe Reader does NOT display generated pdf
correctly ).

On my Linux workstation, cairo_pdf(fileName.pdf) works OK without any
additional parameters, both Okular and Document Viewer also works fine
as a viewers.

Thank You very much.
Problem solved.

Regards