[R] (no subject)

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sun Oct 7 14:58:27 CEST 2012

Hello,

You must install the appropriate package(s). Try, for instance,

install.packages('rugarch')  # do this only once

And then, every time you start an R session, if you want to use it,

library(rugarch)  # do this every R session

To know more, try

help('rugarch')
vignette(package = 'rugarch')
vignette('Introduction_to_the_rugarch_package', package = 'rugarch')

The first 'vignette' instruction gives you a list of available
vignettes, the second one opens the vignette file in a new window.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas