[R] LaTeX consistent publication graphics from R and Comparison of GLE and R

clangkamp christian.langkamp at gmxpro.de
Sat Oct 6 20:27:39 CEST 2012

I had a brief look at PSTricks, and really quite like it.
There is however one catch, like Sweave etc. it is assumed to be processed
along with the LaTeX. I find these things rather annoying, as it is just a
major and unnecessary error source. I think it is much better to produce
single objects (e.g. PNGs) and then embed them, like R does, without needing
to actually embed the R into the main text.

But many thanks for the pointer - I think it is probably the best bet to
continue formatting data from R as well as being able to produce organigrams
etc.

-----
Christian Langkamp
christian.langkamp-at-gmxpro.de