[R] Calculating the mean in one column with empty cells

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:37:02 CEST 2012

If the numbers were imported correctly you wouldn't need to do
as.numeric(as.character(yourdata)).

Please use dput() to provide your data, as in:
dput(dataSet2$ac_bhar_60d_4d_after_ann[2:10])

Otherwise it's impossible for us to diagnose your problem or reproduce
your error.

testdata <- c(0.2006160108532920,
0.1321167173880490,
0.0563941428921262,