[R] How to add a new row in to an existing data set in R Language?

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:08:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:27 AM, killerkarthick <karthick.gdi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ista Zahn,
>                              Thanks for your advice. Please see the
> following Image.
>

> <http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4645113/data.png>

To me this example looks plain wrong. You end up with a row that
contains the date of birth for subject 104 and the date of informed
consent for subject 105.

If this really is the situation you face, I suggest correcting the ID
before merging.

>  i am expecting the result should same in the image.

OK, then fix your ID numbers and use merge(DF1, DF2).

Best,
Ista